Cookies used in this website are gluten free, wheat free and dairy free. By using this website you agree to our use of cookies. More Info
Login Below
Join Us On Social Media!

Get The Model Boats App!
Apple App Store
Android app on Google Play

Help Support This Website
£
or enter custom amount

(Non Contributor)

Help support this free
website and donate.

£285 a year is needed to keep the website and apps online. Please consider donating £5 or more to help towards these fees.
All donations are securely managed through PayPal. Amounts donated are not published online.

Many thanks for your kind support.

Model Boats Website Team

Donation History
September 2018: 11 people
August 2018: 5 people
July 2018: 8 people
June 2018: 8 people
May 2018: 7 people
April 2018: 24 people
March 2018: 13 people
February 2018: 8 people
January 2018: 16 people

Unique Visitors This Month

Website Members

Terms and Conditions
Privacy Policy
Advertising
Contact

Model Boats Website
Active Users (12)
Login or Register
To Remove This Ad

Login or Register
To Remove This Ad
>> Home > Forum > Boat Specific Chit Chat! > St Canute build help
St Canute build help
(498 views)
Richard7
(Chief Petty Officer)

Forum Posts: 20
4th Apr 2018 14:19  
>> Permalink
mdlbt.com/40753

Hello everyone, many thanks for all your kind help and advice regarding the installation of the M500 motor to this model. As l am pretty new to this website can someone advise me how to find an older forum conversation and to reply to a post, there are a few people out there l would like to thank but l cannot find out how to find that older forum to thank a few people. Thanks Richard

kmbcsecretary
(Fleet Admiral!)

Forum Posts: 211
4th Apr 2018 17:26  
>> Permalink
mdlbt.com/40757

Hi Richard what is it you are looking for ? If it's the original post newbie new build help st canute you will find it in the build related posts in the forum
If it's an old post that you have posted on you can find them in your account if using web site you can find the button under the model boats banner but if using app you will find them under account then view posts hope this helps you
Ron

Former tug nut now switched to sail because of health
RNinMunich
(Fleet Admiral!)

Forum Posts: 2216
4th Apr 2018 21:11  
>> Permalink
mdlbt.com/40759

Evenin' Richard,
If you know the User Names of the folks just click on their underlined User name, in any of their posts. That takes you to their Profile.
There you can send them a Private Message, just click on the yellow box at the top of the profile.
To find old Threads (not 'Forum conversation' 😉): if you know the thread title, or even the topic, go to 'Site Search' enter the thread title or topic and you should find what you are looking for. You might have to scroll through many results! Happy hunting, cheers Doug 😎

Young at heart - slightly older in other places 😉 Cheers Doug
Grant me the Serenity to accept things I can't change,
the Courage to change things that I can, and
the Wisdom to know the difference!
Richard7
(Chief Petty Officer)

Forum Posts: 20
5th Apr 2018 15:02  
>> Permalink
mdlbt.com/40767

Thanks Doug....