Cookies used in this website are gluten free, wheat free and dairy free. By using this website you agree to our use of cookies. More Info
Login Below
Join Us On Social Media!
Get The Model Boats App!
Apple App Store
Android app on Google Play

Help Support This Website
or enter custom amount

(Non Contributor)

Help support this free
website and donate.

£285 a year is needed to keep the website and apps online. Please consider donating £5 or more to help towards these fees.
All donations are securely managed through PayPal. Amounts donated are not published online.

Many thanks for your kind support.

Model Boats Website Team

Donation History
July 2018: 5 people
June 2018: 8 people
May 2018: 7 people
April 2018: 24 people
March 2018: 13 people
February 2018: 8 people
January 2018: 25 people
December 2017: 7 people
November 2017: 3 people

Unique Visitors This Month

Website Members

Terms and Conditions
Privacy Policy

Model Boats Website
Active Users (5)
Login or Register
To Remove This Ad

Login or Register
To Remove This Ad
>> Home > Forum > Building Related > Small plastic joinery glue
Small plastic joinery glue
Author Message

Forum Posts: 3
16th Mar 2017 14:40  
>> Permalink

If you have any plastic that needs glueing and waterproof and only has a small contact point the stufff to use is something called plexsis acrylic comes in a 2part compound and mixed in the nosel as it is squeeze out. It's the best thing out there. I build super yachts for 20 years now for the rich and famous and we use a lot of it on boats that are in the 20 to 30 million prise range . There are some different types rock hard. To ones with a bit of flexibility all dry with in 10 to 15 mins thanks for reading and I do hope this will help people with problems ..... master b Wright

Dave M
(Fleet Admiral!)

Forum Posts: 1527
16th Mar 2017 16:02  
>> Permalink

Hi Welcome to the site. Is thye glue Plexus® MA300 Adhesive. I found a supplier in the USA
Is this the glue?

Live long and prosper


Forum Posts: 3
16th Mar 2017 16:18  
>> Permalink

Yes it's in a a small double sided by side tube with a long mixer nozzle u should have a gun to push it out but we just use 2 round dowels u should be able to get it on eBay to

(Fleet Admiral!)

Forum Posts: 148
16th Mar 2017 16:47  
>> Permalink

There is plenty on eBay.

Attached Files - Click To View Large


Forum Posts: 75
26th Mar 2017 12:13  
>> Permalink

Can this also be used on wood or just plastics? Sorry i'm a noob to rc boating