Cookies used in this website are gluten free, wheat free and dairy free. By using this website you agree to our use of cookies. More Info
Login Below
Join Us On Social Media!

Get The Model Boats App!
Apple App Store
Android app on Google Play

Help Support This Website
£
or enter custom amount

(Non Contributor)

Help support this free
website and donate.

£285 a year is needed to keep the website and apps online. Please consider donating £5 or more to help towards these fees.
All donations are securely managed through PayPal. Amounts donated are not published online.

Many thanks for your kind support.

Model Boats Website Team

Donation History
December 2018: 4 people
November 2018: 11 people
October 2018: 9 people
September 2018: 13 people
August 2018: 5 people
July 2018: 8 people
June 2018: 8 people
May 2018: 7 people
April 2018: 24 people
March 2018: 11 people

Unique Visitors This Month

Website Members

Terms and Conditions
Privacy Policy
Advertising
Contact

Model Boats Website
Active Users (10)
Login or Register
To Remove This Ad

Login or Register
To Remove This Ad
>> Home > Forum > Events > Muddy Run Fun Float
Muddy Run Fun Float
(1850 views)
Phrogphlyer
(Chief Petty Officer)

Forum Posts: 7
22nd Apr 2016 02:27  
>> Permalink
mdlbt.com/21671

16th July 2016 (One Day Only)

Task Force-50 of York/Lancaster, Pennsylvania, USA sponsoring a Fun Float, (10 am to 3 pm) all are welcome, great fun, beautiful setting, wonderful food! Family entertainment includes paddle boats, canoes, fishing, hiking and a craft center. Learn how to make honey and jams! Sail your ship on a beautiful lake. Wish you could be here as much as I wish I could be in GB.
Call U.S. 717-598-3368 for directions.

↑ Click The Map For Directions! ↑

Attached Files - Click To View Large

pugwash1
(Chief Petty Officer)

Forum Posts: 12
2nd Jul 2016 09:20  
>> Permalink
mdlbt.com/22729

I have been to one of their fun floats and it is a great event, many boat captains to talk ship with and some superb models to view. If you can go you will not be disappointed. They set up some friendly navigation competition around a very creative course.

Phrogphlyer
(Chief Petty Officer)

Forum Posts: 7
17th Jul 2016 23:58  
>> Permalink
mdlbt.com/22899

Wow!!! What a great day at the lake! The weather was hot, but absolutely perfect! Enough wind for 5 sailboats to hit the water, including a 4 masted Chesapeake Bay Smack. 10 Captains attended with about 20 models, including some in various stages of completion and some past winning champions. The snack bar was in operation with the usual great chicken cheese steaks and pineapple milkshakes. The entire event was free and they even gave us a nice donation for "putting on the show"! Thanks to everyone who attended!

Attached Files - Click To View Large

pugwash1
(Chief Petty Officer)

Forum Posts: 12
3rd Jun 2018 19:43  
>> Permalink
mdlbt.com/42386

Thought you would like this update I received regarding the annual fun float.
It will be super to meet y'all so come on over to PA, model not required but desirable. I think you will get to see a great bunch of Guys and Gal's
FYI: Muddy Run Park,Fun Float will be held on Saturday, 21 July 2018 at Muddy Run Park,
Manchester Township’s Cousler Park, 1060 Church Road, York, PA 17404 Sunday August 19, 2018 😎👍😎