Cookies used in this website are gluten free, wheat free and dairy free. By using this website you agree to our use of cookies. More Info
Login Below
Join Us On Social Media!

Get The Model Boats App!
Apple App Store
Android app on Google Play

Help Support This Website
£
or enter custom amount

(Non Contributor)

Help support this free
website and donate.

£285 a year is needed to keep the website and apps online. Please consider donating £5 or more to help towards these fees.
All donations are securely managed through PayPal. Amounts donated are not published online.

Many thanks for your kind support.

Model Boats Website Team

Donation History
June 2018: 5 people
May 2018: 7 people
April 2018: 24 people
March 2018: 13 people
February 2018: 8 people
January 2018: 25 people
December 2017: 7 people
November 2017: 11 people

Unique Visitors This Month

Website Members

Terms and Conditions
Privacy Policy
Advertising
Contact

Model Boats Website
Active Users (16)
Login or Register
To Remove This Ad

Login or Register
To Remove This Ad
>> Home > Forum > Hobby Chit Chat! > Its good day, its a bad , its a great Day
Its good day, its a bad , its a great Day
(102 views)
teejay
(Lieutenant)

Forum Posts: 30
21st May 2018 21:37  
>> Permalink
mdlbt.com/41962

Hi all good stuff that I order arrived quicker than expected, bad day one of the props the wrong size good day quick phone call to Cornwall models sorted. great day I was getting a bit worried out sailing the boats I am making as it looked like I would have to go in Edinburgh or Glasgow to sail them, so last night I fired an email of to Falkirk trust who look after the kelpies and the helix park with has a large lagoon I expected a no go as far as sailing the boats, so great news they said ok no caveat's or conditions except that boats that use fuel are not allowed, and if their are no other organised events on, So after reading so much on the site about clubs folding and boating lakes closing and not been looked after and also the rarity of boat sites in Scotland we now have a site that is easy to get too right next to the motorway that goes for Glasgow Edinburgh and even Perth would to be to far. And I the lucky boy live at its front door so next job after the boat is a trailer for the mobility scooter to carry the boats I think someone did something with a golfing trolley so its praise your god and pass the battery charger , but it is good that the Falkirk community trust is going to let boats on the lagoon

Attached Files - Click To View Large

stormin
(Sub-Lieutenant)

Forum Posts: 22
22nd May 2018 06:17  
>> Permalink
mdlbt.com/41976

Good morning teejay, that's great news, proven, don't ask don't get 👍, your lake looks beautiful.
Norman.

There is no dark side of the moon really
Matter of fact......it's all dark.