Cookies used in this website are gluten free, wheat free and dairy free. By using this website you agree to our use of cookies. More Info
Login Below
Join Us On Social Media!

Get The Model Boats App!
Apple App Store
Android app on Google Play

Help Support This Website
£
or enter custom amount

(Non Contributor)

Help support this free
website and donate.

£285 a year is needed to keep the website and apps online. Please consider donating £5 or more to help towards these fees.
All donations are securely managed through PayPal. Amounts donated are not published online.

Many thanks for your kind support.

Model Boats Website Team

Donation History
January 2019: 13 people
December 2018: 6 people
November 2018: 11 people
October 2018: 9 people
September 2018: 13 people
August 2018: 5 people
July 2018: 8 people
June 2018: 8 people
May 2018: 7 people
April 2018: 20 people

Unique Visitors This Month

Website Members

Terms and Conditions
Privacy Policy
Advertising
Contact

Model Boats Website
Active Users (11)
Login or Register
To Remove This Ad

Login or Register
To Remove This Ad
>> Home > Forum > Hobby Chit Chat! > Model Boat Show.
Model Boat Show.
(308 views)
epmbcmember
(Sub-Lieutenant)

Forum Posts: 26
9th Jan 2019 12:31  
>> Permalink
mdlbt.com/49518

Ellesmere Port Model Boat Club are having a Model Boat Show on the 18th. and 19th. May 2019 at Hooton Park Trust, an old RAF airfield adjacent to the Vauxhall factory in Ellesmere Port. There will be Traders, Model Boat Clubs and RC truckers there. Opening times are 10 am to 4 pm on the Saturday and 10 am to 3pm on the Sunday. There is a pool for sailing. We have a Facebook page with photos.👍

rolfman2000
(Fleet Admiral!)

Forum Posts: 128
9th Jan 2019 15:32  
>> Permalink
mdlbt.com/49523

Looking forward to it. I am coming up with the caravan, staying at Oakwood Farm Touring Park, and bringing 2, maybe 3 lifeboats with me to sail. It's in the diary, can't wait. Cheers, Dave W 😊

onetenor
(Fleet Admiral!)

Forum Posts: 482
10th Jan 2019 07:39  
>> Permalink
mdlbt.com/49536

I'd love to see what must be some interesting changes to the old Hooton Park. I was a works security policeman there '65/69 and the area around the old mansion house was a bit wild and there was no pond there then. There were two Hangars left from the days 610 squadron had the place.They were used as the service station for VM's transport fleet. I wonder if they are still there>Also the underground air raid shelters.👍👍 There's a legend of the cursed pillars attched to the site too.👍

dragon
(Admiral)

Forum Posts: 108
10th Jan 2019 08:46  
>> Permalink
mdlbt.com/49537

Great news looking forward to it.

cheers