Cookies used in this website are gluten free, wheat free and dairy free. By using this website you agree to our use of cookies. More Info
Login Below
Join Us On Social Media!

Get The Model Boats App!
Apple App Store
Android app on Google Play

Help Support This Website
£
or enter custom amount

(Non Contributor)

Help support this free
website and donate.

£285 a year is needed to keep the website and apps online. Please consider donating £5 or more to help towards these fees.
All donations are securely managed through PayPal. Amounts donated are not published online.

Many thanks for your kind support.

Model Boats Website Team

Donation History
October 2018: 5 people
September 2018: 13 people
August 2018: 5 people
July 2018: 8 people
June 2018: 8 people
May 2018: 7 people
April 2018: 24 people
March 2018: 13 people
February 2018: 8 people
January 2018: 9 people

Unique Visitors This Month

Website Members

Terms and Conditions
Privacy Policy
Advertising
Contact

Model Boats Website
Active Users (11)
Login or Register
To Remove This Ad

Login or Register
To Remove This Ad
>> Home > Forum > Plans! > Wave Princess
Wave Princess
(324 views)
Snowballs
(Seaman)

Forum Posts: 6
2nd Oct 2018 17:57  
>> Permalink
mdlbt.com/46698

Hi, anyone know where I can get plans for the norstar wave princess? Built one in the 70s would like to have a go at another one

jimdogge
(Chief Petty Officer)

Forum Posts: 15
2nd Oct 2018 23:37  
>> Permalink
mdlbt.com/46702

Hi snowballs, dont know if this helps I have the original plan from a norstar wave princess but its not to scale it seems to be 2 thirds of the size to the finished model you are welcome to a copy if you want it. Jim dogge.

Snowballs
(Seaman)

3rd Oct 2018 16:45  
>> Permalink
mdlbt.com/46719

Hi Jim, that would be absolutely brilliantly thanks. I am new to this site so not too sure how it works. And how to get them to me and how I pay you for them
Andrew

jimdogge
(Chief Petty Officer)

3rd Oct 2018 17:01  
>> Permalink
mdlbt.com/46720

Hi mate lm not to sure on how we communicate between members, not been on the M B website for long my self. l can get a copy of the plan printed up dont want paying for the plan just make a donation to the website. I think one of the a adjudicators may be able to explain how to communicate without putting to many personal details out onthe web. ok jim.

jimdogge
(Chief Petty Officer)

3rd Oct 2018 17:07  
>> Permalink
mdlbt.com/46721

Hi ian another thought have a look on the wave princess history l know some body else put up some plans/drawings and assembly instructions these are the plans l have so if they are what you want. I shall get it printed for you. jim.

Snowballs
(Seaman)

3rd Oct 2018 17:29  
>> Permalink
mdlbt.com/46722

Hi Jim and Ian I have had a look at the wave princess already on here, but they are not complete. Thanks any way. Wondered how to send private message to a member with my address

Andrew

jimdogge
(Chief Petty Officer)

3rd Oct 2018 17:38  
>> Permalink
mdlbt.com/46724

Hi snowballs l think somebody higher up the food chain is going to have to explain how we message without your e mail or phone no out there, could be a little tricky.

Snowballs
(Seaman)

3rd Oct 2018 19:52  
>> Permalink
mdlbt.com/46729

Hi Jim think we’ll go for our email address and risk it I do apologise to any admin if I have over stepped the mark but needs must.
Cheers Jimdodge for help .

Snowballs
(Seaman)

3rd Oct 2018 19:53  
>> Permalink
mdlbt.com/46730

Sorry forgot to mention. I will make a donation to the website

jimdogge
(Chief Petty Officer)

3rd Oct 2018 20:02  
>> Permalink
mdlbt.com/46731

Hi snowballs watching spurs v Barça will be in contact tommorow OK.
Jim dogge.

Colin H.
(Fleet Admiral!)

Forum Posts: 408
3rd Oct 2018 20:33  
>> Permalink
mdlbt.com/46733

Hello there, easy to send P. M. To any member, just click the members name on a post, then click the private message button, put your questions etc. Then post. It will not be seen by anyone else but the member you send it to.
Cheers Colin.

Fair winds and calm waters,
COLIN.
Snowballs
(Seaman)

4th Oct 2018 20:26  
>> Permalink
mdlbt.com/46766

Hi Colin cheers mate

jimdogge
(Chief Petty Officer)

4th Oct 2018 22:23  
>> Permalink
mdlbt.com/46770

Hello mate don't bother with any downloads just give me an address on the private message service and l will send a nice Chrisp copy of the wave princess plan l have. There are assembly instructions on the MB website with a list of Materials/parts l wouldn't bother it's been copied so many times it's almost unintelligible. Anyways good luck with the building and if l can give you any help on size or materials ( my princess is a 30 odd year old kit) l will try and help. Good luck Jim.