I was having problems getting rudder shafts to stay in place going thru the ABS hull with super epoxy for plastic bonding, also as soon as i put the epoxy on the brass, the Brass turned green with corrosion. so I stiffen up the mounts adding another bracket attached to the lower hull and used a CA thick then bedded the tubes in on both sides of the hull. hopefully this will work.
Added the Deck support both aft and forward, installed the the ribs for the rubber bumper. I was following tier directions using the spring clamps and that didn't fair to well supports were to thing and clamps kept popping of. I tried the masking tape and it worked great, it sped up the whole process.
Decided not to us the prop shafts supplied with the kit and ordered stuffing tube prop shafts, hopefully they will be here today, then I can install the motors.
I could use some suggestions on lay out for the batteries (5) 2 drive, 2 pump, 1 3 volt.. Trying to figure out how to put everything in and still have access to them once the decks are installed. Receivers, switches, etc.
Thank you guys