Modifying Project Blog Titles?

Started by Avoca
1 reply 0 likes 0 followers Last activity: 7 minutes ago
#2 2
Go to the bottom of your initial post on the build. To the left side of the amber bar under the original post text are comment and like numbers and an "edit" icon. You can change the name there.
#1 6

Modifying Project Blog Titles?

Hi,

I need to modify the title of my build blog and can't see how its done.

I spelled the vessel name incorrectly, and granted it a Royal Warrant it didn't have.

You know, minor stuff like that.

And I need to correct it.

Thanks

Murray.

Sign in to add to this thread.

Delete this post?

It will be removed from the site.

Discard this draft?

Your draft will be deleted and cannot be recovered.

You have an unfinished draft

What would you like to do with it?