Members

Started by Newby7
2 replies 5 likes Last activity: 6 years ago
#2

Members

Slightly exaggerated Rick😉
Actually only 20,000+ points😁
To answer your 'wonder'.
Thinking about it; I reckon I'm on about my 6th keyboard😮
Original DELL keyboards seem to last longest, and they're easy to take apart and clean or repair jammed keys etc. That reminds me; the mute key has quit🤔
Don't waste your time wondering about me - get on building and sailing😁
Cheers, Doug 😎
Young at heart 😉 Slightly older in other places.😊 Cheers Doug
Liked by Martin555
#1

Members

I looked at the membership and found it interesting to find so many on the list not having any points and Fleet having over 200000 points.It made me wonder how many key boards he went through to get to the point total as I know he helps so many of us with humor and hobby.
Rick
Liked by Scratchbuilder and Martin555 and

Sign in to add to this thread.

Delete this post?

It will be removed from the site.

Discard this draft?

Your draft will be deleted and cannot be recovered.

You have an unfinished draft

What would you like to do with it?