• Domain Fees
  • Security Certificates
  • iOS & Android App Fees
  • Website Hosting
  • Fast Servers
  • Data Backups
  • Upkeep & Maintenance
  • Administration Costs

Without your support the website wouldn't be what it is today.

Please consider donating towards these fees to help keep us afloat.

Read more

All donations are securely managed through PayPal. Amounts donated are not published online.

Many thanks for your kind support
  • Join Us On Social Media!
    Model Boats Website
    Model Boats Website
    Home
    Forum
    Build Blogs
    Media Gallery
    Boat Clubs & Lakes
    Events
    Boat Harbour
    How-To Articles
    Plans & Docs
    Useful Links

Followers
    Perkasa for sale
    by pmdevlin ๐Ÿ‡ฌ๐Ÿ‡ง ( Lieutenant)
    ๐Ÿ“ฃ

Click To
    Follow
    4 Posts 3 Replies 6 Photos 3 Likes
    ( Newest Posts Shown First )
    pmdevlin
    Lieutenant
    ๐Ÿ“ Perkasa for sale
    Flag
    Online: 11 days ago
    ๐Ÿ˜Š View Profile
    ๐Ÿ’ฌ Send PM
    Hi all,
    now things have started to relax somewhat, I'm back to work, travelling between Wirral and Crewe, so can now offer a drop off to Wirral or Cheshire (please ask first) to any prospective buyers, it can be dropped at the end of your path, subject to full payment in advance, this offer is not to look, if you need to look first then its a trip to north Wirral.
    I need the shelf space, and the funds for something else, so I want this gone now, so price reduced to ยฃ180.
    thanks
    pmdevlin
    Lieutenant
    ๐Ÿ“ Perkasa for sale
    Flag
    ๐Ÿ˜Š View Profile
    ๐Ÿ’ฌ Send PM
    sorry no idea which make it is, as I didn't own it from new, all I can say its very nicely detailed, and is some sort of rigid plastic, no wood.

Its 36 inches long approx., if you want to calculate scale

Thanks
    RobS60
    Recruit
    ๐Ÿ“ Perkasa for sale
    Flag
    Online: 4 months ago
    ๐Ÿ˜Š View Profile
    ๐Ÿ’ฌ Send PM
    Hi. I'm interested to know if it's the 1/24 scale or 1/32 scale. Also which kit it's built from.
    pmdevlin
    Lieutenant
    ๐Ÿ“ Perkasa for sale
    Flag
    ๐Ÿ˜Š View Profile
    ๐Ÿ’ฌ Send PM
    Well Ive finished this now, its refurb done, and runs twin screw, with the option of the third via a transmitter set up.
    Its 36 inches long, made from a plastic/resin material, no wood! so no warping, or rotting, or delamination.
    Its set up to run on 7.4v lipo (twin cell) for the outboard motors, and 7.4v for the centre motor. I detailed this in an earlier thread, read that for info. It would be easy to just run the two main motors, or all 3 on your chosen battery, nimh, or lead acid.
    Radar works on a single 1.5v battery mounted indide teh wheelhousae with a switch to turn on. Model has nice detail, and a weathered look.
    Im asking ยฃ225, it can be collected if you live local to North Wirral however ther will be no handover, just pick up at distance only, and its paypal please, no cash, or a none refundable deposit secures until lockdown is over. At that point I would offer free delivery to Wirral, parts of Merseyside and Cheshire, but please ask first
    You will need your own batteries, receiver battery, I can leave the hobbyking compatible receiver in the boat if you use spektrum

About This Website
    Terms of Service
    Privacy Policy
    Cookies used in this website are gluten free, wheat free and dairy free. By using this website you agree to our use of cookies. More Info