• Domain Fees
  • Security Certificates
  • iOS & Android App Fees
  • Website Hosting
  • Fast Servers
  • Data Backups
  • Upkeep & Maintenance
  • Administration Costs

Without your support the website wouldn't be what it is today.

Please consider donating towards these fees to help keep us afloat.

Read more

All donations are securely managed through PayPal. Amounts donated are not published online.

Many thanks for your kind support
  • Join Us On Social Media!
    Model Boats Website
    Model Boats Website
    Home
    Forum
    Build Blogs
    Media Gallery
    Boat Clubs & Lakes
    Events
    Boat Harbour
    How-To Articles
    Plans & Docs
    Useful Links

Followers
    Thank you
    by Newby7 πŸ‡¨πŸ‡¦ ( Midshipman)
    πŸ“£

Click To
    Follow
    3 Posts 2 Replies 0 Photos 18 Likes
    ( Newest Posts Shown First )
    Newby7
    Midshipman
    πŸ“ Thank you
    Flag
    Online: 5 hours ago
    😊 View Profile
    πŸ’¬ Send PM
    I do enjoy the site and find it more needed under these times as this site keeps us close to the friends we make replying to posts.
    Rick
    Martin555
    Admiral
    πŸ“ Thank you
    Flag
    Online: 8 hours ago
    😊 View Profile
    πŸ’¬ Send PM
    Hi Rick,

At the moment we have 5,574 members on this site, but unfortunately not all seem to join in.
    I have only been a member a short time but have found this site to be very friendly and extremely helpful.
    I have looked at many other forum sites and have seen all the back stabbing and the nasty comments and remarks, I am really glad to say you don’t get that here.

This unfortunate lockdown situation has made this site more important to a lot of us as not being able to go out and about like we used to.
    To be able to have a bit of a laugh and chat makes the lockdown a little easer to cope with.

I must admit i really like looking at all the build logs.

I feel that i have made some good friends on this site.

Anyway that is enough waffling on i am glad you like the site and that you enjoy joying in and hopefully more members will do so.

Martin555.
    If it looks right it probably is.
    Newby7
    Midshipman
    πŸ“ Thank you
    Flag
    Online: 5 hours ago
    😊 View Profile
    πŸ’¬ Send PM
    In the morning I open up the computer and go on line and read the forums I'm on.The first three are in and out as I don't have much input on them.Open up my gmail and get the updates from Model boat web.and read the posts and here is where I spend time in and out of the posts some time putting in a comment.I then saw I had followers a Captain and an Admiral how did this happen.If it's writing about what or how I think on some subjects these are only short sentences barely enough to make you blink.If on the other hand I'm talking to you our ears my get tired.I look and read each post to see if there may be input I think of.Something of use I hope.
    Rick

About This Website
    Terms of Service
    Privacy Policy
    Cookies used in this website are gluten free, wheat free and dairy free. By using this website you agree to our use of cookies. More Info