The Royal Yacht Britannia Leith Edinburgh

Started by GaryLC
2 replies 5 likes Last activity: 4 years ago
#3

The Royal Yacht Britannia Leith Edinburgh

Hi Gary,
An interesting picture of the Queens bedroom / office, I noted the massive switchboard with telephone, (looks like it was from the 50's) with the toy Corgi on top.

Regards Roy
Regards Roy
Liked by GaryLC
#2

The Royal Yacht Britannia Leith Edinburgh

I wonder who sponsors the laundry room. Probably Persil. 😬
I cannot promise to finish one project before starting another. I know, I tried.
Liked by GaryLC
#1

The Royal Yacht Britannia Leith Edinburgh

A couple of photos from my recent visit to Scotland, taken onboard The Royal Yacht Britannia of the Queen's bedroom and the ships laundry, if you ever wondered which soap powder the queen used, I have the answer. Regards, Gary.
Gary Steam Marine, the only way to go.
Liked by stevedownunder and MouldBuilder and

Sign in to add to this thread.

Delete this post?

It will be removed from the site.

Discard this draft?

Your draft will be deleted and cannot be recovered.

You have an unfinished draft

What would you like to do with it?