Beautiful model, it's always good to get near to the end of a project. The Windermere kettle was noted. Looking forward to seeing some on the water photos some time in the future.
Cheers,
Stephen.
That is one beautiful boat!
In fact, it is more than a boat ..... it is a piece of art.
Dave B
Hi Gary, it’s nice to see you back and contributing again to our hobby.
Your vessel and workmanship is wonderful. I marvel at your dedication!
Hi Gary, I hope to see this magnificent ship model finished as soon as possible, for your well-deserved satisfaction.
But I have a question: how do you manage to create such clean, perfect boats? They are truly exceptional pieces of work.
TVR 1A.
A question for you, can you recommend someone, a company or what ever, that does vinyl good quality stickers in the UK. So as I can give her a name. A few photos (note the Windemere steam kettle, no expense spared.) regards Gary.
Liked by
Loading…