Good morning teejay, that's great news, proven, don't ask don't get 👍, your lake looks beautiful.
Norman.
There is no dark side of the moon really
Matter of fact......it's all dark.
Hi all good stuff that I order arrived quicker than expected, bad day one of the props the wrong size good day quick phone call to Cornwall models sorted. great day I was getting a bit worried out sailing the boats I am making as it looked like I would have to go in Edinburgh or Glasgow to sail them, so last night I fired an email of to Falkirk trust who look after the kelpies and the helix park with has a large lagoon I expected a no go as far as sailing the boats, so great news they said ok no caveat's or conditions except that boats that use fuel are not allowed, and if their are no other organised events on, So after reading so much on the site about clubs folding and boating lakes closing and not been looked after and also the rarity of boat sites in Scotland we now have a site that is easy to get too right next to the motorway that goes for Glasgow Edinburgh and even Perth would to be to far. And I the lucky boy live at its front door so next job after the boat is a trailer for the mobility scooter to carry the boats I think someone did something with a golfing trolley so its praise your god and pass the battery charger , but it is good that the Falkirk community trust is going to let boats on the lagoon
[{"id":"1526935262","name":"1526935262.jpg","caption":"","url":"https:\/\/model-boats.com\/media\/1526935262\/l","thumbUrl":"https:\/\/model-boats.com\/media\/1526935262\/s","isImage":true,"ext":"jpg"},{"id":"1526935268","name":"1526935268.jpg","caption":"","url":"https:\/\/model-boats.com\/media\/1526935268\/l","thumbUrl":"https:\/\/model-boats.com\/media\/1526935268\/s","isImage":true,"ext":"jpg"},{"id":"1526935331","name":"1526935331.jpg","caption":"","url":"https:\/\/model-boats.com\/media\/1526935331\/l","thumbUrl":"https:\/\/model-boats.com\/media\/1526935331\/s","isImage":true,"ext":"jpg"}]
Hi all good stuff that I order arrived quicker than expected, bad day one of the props the wrong size good day quick phone call to Cornwall models sorted. great day I was getting a bit worried out sailing the boats I am making as it looked like I would have to go in Edinburgh or Glasgow to sail them, so last night I fired an email of to Falkirk trust who look after the kelpies and the helix park with has a large lagoon I expected a no go as far as sailing the boats, so great news they said ok no caveat's or conditions except that boats that use fuel are not allowed, and if their are no other organised events on, So after reading so much on the site about clubs folding and boating lakes closing and not been looked after and also the rarity of boat sites in Scotland we now have a site that is easy to get too right next to the motorway that goes for Glasgow Edinburgh and even Perth would to be to far. And I the lucky boy live at its front door so next job after the boat is a trailer for the mobility scooter to carry the boats I think someone did something with a golfing trolley so its praise your god and pass the battery charger , but it is good that the Falkirk community trust is going to let boats on the lagoon