• Domain Fees
  • Security Certificates
  • iOS & Android App Fees
  • Website Hosting
  • Fast Servers
  • Data Backups
  • Upkeep & Maintenance
  • Administration Costs

Without your support the website wouldn't be what it is today.

Please consider donating towards these fees to help keep us afloat.

Read more

All donations are securely managed through PayPal. Amounts donated are not published online.

Many thanks for your kind support
  • Join Us On Social Media!
    Save £50 when you join Bulb
    Model Boats Website
    Model Boats Website
    Home
    Forum
    Build Blogs
    Media Gallery
    Boat Clubs & Lakes
    Events
    Boat Harbour
    How-To Articles
    Plans & Docs
    Useful Links

Followers
    Aziz, Westerriff, Assurance Envoy for sale
    by Davecounty ๐Ÿ‡ฌ๐Ÿ‡ง ( Able Seaman)
    ๐Ÿ“ฃ

Click To
    Follow
    10 Posts 9 Replies 4 Photos 7 Likes
    ( Newest Posts Shown First )
    barnet
    Able Seaman
    ๐Ÿ“ Aziz, Westerriff, Assurance Envoy for sale
    Flag
    Online: 5 months ago
    ๐Ÿ˜Š View Profile
    ๐Ÿ’ฌ Send PM
    Hello
    Can you adise me of an asking price of the Westerriff, if its still for sale. Thanks
    Davecounty
    Able Seaman
    Flag
    ๐Ÿ˜Š View Profile
    ๐Ÿ’ฌ Send PM
    Hi Colin, many thanks for your kind mail. I've sent you a private message, which I hope has arrived safely with you. Best regards, Dave
    Colin H
    Lieutenant Commander
    Flag
    Online: 14 hours ago
    ๐Ÿ˜Š View Profile
    ๐Ÿ’ฌ Send PM
    Hi Dave,
    Could you please let me have the details of this lovely model, overall sizes and any details you can. Also any pictures of the interior would be helpful.
    Cheers Colin.
    Fair winds and calm waters, COLIN.
    Davecounty
    Able Seaman
    Flag
    ๐Ÿ˜Š View Profile
    ๐Ÿ’ฌ Send PM
    Just a further update, to confirm that ENVOY has also now been sold, and is soon to be returned to service ! The purchaser has, over and above the purchase price, very very kindly made a sizeable contribution that is to be donated to the club.

All that remains now is WESTERRIFF, which still remains open to offer. None have yet been received, however all and any offers will be considered, so please feel free, I may well say yes ! Thank you, Dave
    Davecounty
    Able Seaman
    Flag
    ๐Ÿ˜Š View Profile
    ๐Ÿ’ฌ Send PM
    Just a quick update to announce that AZIZ has now been sold, and is planned to be back in the water in the coming weeks. The purchaser has kindly made a very, very generous contribution, over and above the agreed purchase price, and this has been added to a donation that has been made to the site. Should the forthcoming pre-sale viewing of ENVOY be successful, a further donation will be made. Thank you for your very kind interest in this craft. Dave
    Rogal118
    Master Seaman
    Flag
    Online: 10 days ago
    ๐Ÿ˜Š View Profile
    ๐Ÿ’ฌ Send PM
    Hi dave i have a liking for tug boats and would be interested in the aziz as it standsfor somewhere around that figure do you have email or mob to discuss Roger
    Roger
    Davecounty
    Able Seaman
    Flag
    ๐Ÿ˜Š View Profile
    ๐Ÿ’ฌ Send PM
    Hi men, I sense a reluctance to make an offer for any of these boats. Would I be anywhere near the mark if I said offers in the region of ยฃ200 each ? Would that be too much, or unreasonably cheap ? We need to start somewhere. Thank you in anticipation, Dave
    Davecounty
    Able Seaman
    Flag
    ๐Ÿ˜Š View Profile
    ๐Ÿ’ฌ Send PM
    Thank you for your kind comments, and yes, all of the ships have been built to a very fine standard. With the Aziz already fitted with two motors and rudder servo, there is little to do in order to set sail. They have all sailed previously, and I think that some of the RC components may have been transferred from one to the other, dependant upon the flavour of the month at the time. I can't sing the praises of these craft enough, they are impressive in every respect. They aren't in the way yet, but I am fearful that constant working around them could result in damage, so they sooner they sail off into the distance, the better. :-) Don't be afraid to make an offer, I do need to sell them all. Many thanks, Dave ( the site will also benefit from a sale, as a suitable donation will be made ).
    Lordgord
    Master Seaman
    Flag
    Online: 2 months ago
    ๐Ÿ˜Š View Profile
    ๐Ÿ’ฌ Send PM
    Very nice models Dave, you shouldn't have any trouble selling them. I have recently got a part kit of the AZIZ and am wondering if your model might be a better way to go for me.๐Ÿ˜‹
    It seems the more I learn The less I know!
    Davecounty
    Able Seaman
    Flag
    ๐Ÿ˜Š View Profile
    ๐Ÿ’ฌ Send PM
    These three boats are still for sale, with no offers to date. I am inviting offers, and I really am not looking to retire on the proceeds, and I will give very serious consideration to any offers received. I do need to make space in the very near future, and I guess Ebay or public auctions may be the next move, however I would rather give a purchase opportunity to model boat enthusiasts prior to offering to the west of the world :-) . All three boats have been constructed to a very high standard, and are in exceptional order. The boats are located in Cheshire, South Manchester, close to the motorway network. Thank you, Dave

About This Website
    Terms of Service
    Privacy Policy
    Cookies used in this website are gluten free, wheat free and dairy free. By using this website you agree to our use of cookies. More Info