We had a few issues yesterday and last night with the database becoming full, this prevented anyone from posting or logging in.
Normally the database tidies itself up but it seems the background task that does this was getting "fatal errors" before reaching the clean up functions. Why it started giving errors now I don't know... I can only assume the number 47 has something to do with it somewhere!
I've made some tweaks and we're back in action. I'll keep monitoring things just in case.
Rick: I've merged your accounts (I found 3) into Newby7 - your password has been reset and emailed to you. I am testing the password reset functionality in the meantime too, there have been others reporting that it doesn't work reliably.