Thank you so much everyone for your birthday wishes, you will never know how much they were appreciated. To start, we had been to the funeral of Alice' s father the day before which wasn't the best opener for a birthday, so to receive your good wishes was absolutely wonderful and literally brought tears to my eyes when I realised how many good friends I have on this great forum.
Thank you and best wishes,
Nerys
Thank you so much everyone for your birthday wishes, you will never know how much they were appreciated. To start, we had been to the funeral of Alice' s father the day before which wasn't the best opener for a birthday, so to receive your good wishes was absolutely wonderful and literally brought tears to my eyes when I realised how many good friends I have on this great forum.
Thank you and best wishes,
Nerys
When the winds before the rain, soon you may make sail again, but when the rain's before the wind, tops'l sheets and halyards mind
Hello Nerys!
Oh! someone's birthday???
Then I join the wishes that have already been granted, for my part.
Michel-Cl. and Doris from Central Switzerland, near Lucerne
🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉
Hello Nerys!
Oh! someone's birthday???
Then I join the wishes that have already been granted, for my part.
Michel-Cl. and Doris from Central Switzerland, near Lucerne
🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉