ok, thanks for getting back to me promptly. Agree with you, collecting would be safer.
Going to have a think about, not for long I promise. Will get back to with a firm decision before the weekend.
But if I go for it would Saturday 13th of may be suitable? I don't get much free time, grand kids ect.