1 reply4 likes0 followersLast activity: 30 minutes ago
@GaryLC hHi Gary, try contacting Shona at sales@csmodels.co.uk, they've done decals for me in the past and they are excellent, let her know what you want word wise, height, colour and font, she always sends a proof beforehand. Cheers Andy
@GaryLC hHi Gary, try contacting Shona at sales@csmodels.co.uk, they've done decals for me in the past and they are excellent, let her know what you want word wise, height, colour and font, she always sends a proof beforehand. Cheers Andy
A little more progress on the almost complete front, the end is definitely in sight at long last. The front bulkhead is complete along with the front deck, which requires a hatch making for access to the gas canister, and some planking on the top edge of the open section. Can anyone point me in the right direction with regard to custom made stickers so as she can be christened with a name? I have tried the internet with little success. I would very much appreciate a little help with regard to this problem. A few photos of my progress and I am pretty damn chuffed with the almost complete result, seats and fittings will come eventually after the launching and trials. Regards, Gary.
[{"id":"17907686880","name":"17907686880.jpg","caption":"","url":"https:\/\/model-boats.com\/media\/17907686880\/l","thumbUrl":"https:\/\/model-boats.com\/media\/17907686880\/s","isImage":true,"ext":"jpg"},{"id":"17907687021","name":"17907687021.jpg","caption":"","url":"https:\/\/model-boats.com\/media\/17907687021\/l","thumbUrl":"https:\/\/model-boats.com\/media\/17907687021\/s","isImage":true,"ext":"jpg"},{"id":"17907687198","name":"17907687198.jpg","caption":"","url":"https:\/\/model-boats.com\/media\/17907687198\/l","thumbUrl":"https:\/\/model-boats.com\/media\/17907687198\/s","isImage":true,"ext":"jpg"},{"id":"17907687471","name":"17907687471.jpg","caption":"","url":"https:\/\/model-boats.com\/media\/17907687471\/l","thumbUrl":"https:\/\/model-boats.com\/media\/17907687471\/s","isImage":true,"ext":"jpg"},{"id":"17907687735","name":"17907687735.jpg","caption":"","url":"https:\/\/model-boats.com\/media\/17907687735\/l","thumbUrl":"https:\/\/model-boats.com\/media\/17907687735\/s","isImage":true,"ext":"jpg"},{"id":"17907687923","name":"17907687923.jpg","caption":"","url":"https:\/\/model-boats.com\/media\/17907687923\/l","thumbUrl":"https:\/\/model-boats.com\/media\/17907687923\/s","isImage":true,"ext":"jpg"}]
A little more progress on the almost complete front, the end is definitely in sight at long last. The front bulkhead is complete along with the front deck, which requires a hatch making for access to the gas canister, and some planking on the top edge of the open section. Can anyone point me in the right direction with regard to custom made stickers so as she can be christened with a name? I have tried the internet with little success. I would very much appreciate a little help with regard to this problem. A few photos of my progress and I am pretty damn chuffed with the almost complete result, seats and fittings will come eventually after the launching and trials. Regards, Gary.