• Domain Fees
  • Security Certificates
  • iOS & Android App Fees
  • Website Hosting
  • Fast Servers
  • Data Backups
  • Upkeep & Maintenance
  • Administration Costs

Without your support the website wouldn't be what it is today.

Please consider donating towards these fees to help keep us afloat.

Read more

All donations are securely managed through PayPal. Amounts donated are not published online.

Many thanks for your kind support
  • Join Us On Social Media!
    Save £50 when you join Bulb
    Model Boats Website
    Model Boats Website
    Home
    Forum
    Build Blogs
    Media Gallery
    Boat Clubs & Lakes
    Events
    Boat Harbour
    How-To Articles
    Plans & Docs
    Useful Links

Followers
    Night Watch
    by RNinMunich πŸ‡©πŸ‡ͺ ( Fleet Admiral)
    πŸ“£

Click To
    Follow
    528 Posts 527 Replies 31 Photos 535 Likes
    ( Newest Posts Shown First )
    RNinMunich
    Fleet Admiral
    πŸ“ Night Watch
    Flag
    Online: 9 hours ago
    😊 View Profile
    πŸ’¬ Send PM
    Understood Lt.
    Go get some rabbit stew to strengthen up!πŸ˜‹
    Or send Alice outπŸ˜‰
    GWS.πŸ‘ FLEET// 😎
    Young at heart - slightly older in other places πŸ˜‰ Cheers Doug
    Nerys
    Lieutenant
    πŸ“ Night Watch
    Flag
    Online: 2 seconds ago
    😊 View Profile
    πŸ’¬ Send PM
    Fleet Admiral RNHQ Munchen

Haven't been feeling up to returning to active service this last couple of days. Hopefully I'll be up to it tomorrow, Tuesday.

Lt. Nerys
    When the winds before the rain, soon you may make sail again, but when the rain's before the wind, tops'l sheets and halyards mind
    Nerys
    Lieutenant
    πŸ“ Night Watch
    Flag
    😊 View Profile
    πŸ’¬ Send PM
    I'd love some rabbit stew, Oklahoma or any other breed. Years since I had any. Must see if any butcher around here sells rabbit.

Nerys
    When the winds before the rain, soon you may make sail again, but when the rain's before the wind, tops'l sheets and halyards mind
    Cashrc
    Chief Petty Officer 1st Class
    πŸ“ Night Watch
    Flag
    Online: 7 hours ago
    😊 View Profile
    πŸ’¬ Send PM
    Interesting things going on at the Inland Shipyards...we’re gonna cook us some Oklahoma Rabbit Stew in the near future...
    Nerys
    Lieutenant
    πŸ“ Night Watch
    Flag
    😊 View Profile
    πŸ’¬ Send PM
    Hi Doug,

Thanks for that information, I suspected they must have some excuse rather than sheer ignorance. Interesting about the Winston S. Churchill though.

Cheers, Nerys
    RNinMunich
    Fleet Admiral
    πŸ“ Night Watch
    Flag
    😊 View Profile
    πŸ’¬ Send PM
    Hi Nerys,
    "The U.S. Navy destroyer Winston S. Churchill is the only U.S. warship to fly the White Ensign along with the Stars and Stripes to honour her British namesake, the former prime minister[citation needed].
    Isambard Kingdom Brunel's SS Great Britain, although a merchant ship, appears to have worn (and still bears and flies, preserved in dry dock as a historical exhibit / museum ship) the White Ensign, apparently because its first master (an ex-Royal Navy man) brought it with him."
    Maybe the Navy don't object cos they nicked some of her hull, while she was stuck in Sparrow Cove in the Falklands, to patch up HMS Exeter after the Rio Plata shindig.πŸ™ˆ
    Cheers, Doug 😎
    Nerys
    Lieutenant
    πŸ“ Night Watch
    Flag
    😊 View Profile
    πŸ’¬ Send PM
    I last visited the SS Great Britain in Bristol Docks quite soon after she came back from the Falklands, but now, what a wonderful and well patronised exhibit she has become. I thought one of the most interesting features was the way a large section of the bow has been left so that the actual state of the hull, rust holes and all can be seen. But, I do have a query. The white ensign was fluttering from her stern ensign post. Why? I always thought that the only vessels entitled to wear the white ensign were units of the Royal Navy and yachts owned by members of the Royal Yacht Squadron.

Nerys
    RNinMunich
    Fleet Admiral
    πŸ“ Night Watch
    Flag
    😊 View Profile
    πŸ’¬ Send PM
    FLEET TO CPO CASH; WESTERN SQUADRON: CET 01:04 2019:10:12.
    "It is with much sadness I have to report the loss of the Texas Navy flagship, San Jacinto."
    Regrettable news ref. San Jacinto. Expect casualty report ASAP.
    "the actions above were my fault, and mine alone. All crew, feline and human, acted in exemplary fashion. If there is any disciplinary action due, it should be with me. "
    I'm sure all crew members conducted themselves in the traditions of the service Chief.
    Therefore we will refrain from disciplinary action and a formal Board of Enquiry.

However!
    Due to continuous pressure on our budget, we regret to have to inform you that the cost of the replacement for San Jacinto must be borne by yourself and your crew.
    We applaud your measures taken to minimise the new build costs, if somewhat unorthodoxπŸ™ˆπŸ™Š, and wish you all success.🀞 Despite the replacement FPB design being of Japanese origin!
    Keep us informed of progress please.
    Please ensure that the Sensor Suite includes the latest MINARDAR system.
    (MIow Navigation And Rabbit Detection And Ranging).
    We are pleased to advise you that Lt. jg Hon. Errol has been awarded the DFC (Distinguished Feline Cross) for valour under fire. At your discretion medal pinning ceremony may be substituted by provision of extra Catnip and Cream rations.🐱
    FLEET// 😎
    Cashrc
    Chief Petty Officer 1st Class
    πŸ“ Night Watch
    Flag
    Online: 7 hours ago
    😊 View Profile
    πŸ’¬ Send PM
    He’s okay, went back to his quarters for some catnip therapy....😁
    Nerys
    Lieutenant
    πŸ“ Night Watch
    Flag
    😊 View Profile
    πŸ’¬ Send PM
    CPO Hargett. Very sorry to hear of the total loss of your flagship, that'll teach you to go round trying to get the better of a bunch of rabbits. Trust your new acquisition will be fitted with all the latest rabbit guns and traps and have the necessary speed and manouverability to outwit the Oklahoma rabbits gun boats. How is Errol the cat bearing up after what must have been a nerveracking experience?

Lt Nerys
    Show 518 More Posts

About This Website
    Terms of Service
    Privacy Policy
    Cookies used in this website are gluten free, wheat free and dairy free. By using this website you agree to our use of cookies. More Info