• Domain Fees
  • Security Certificates
  • iOS & Android App Fees
  • Website Hosting
  • Fast Servers
  • Data Backups
  • Upkeep & Maintenance
  • Administration Costs

Without your support the website wouldn't be what it is today.

Please consider donating towards these fees to help keep us afloat.

Read more

All donations are securely managed through PayPal. Amounts donated are not published online.

Many thanks for your kind support
  • Join Us On Social Media!
    Model Boats Website
    Model Boats Website
    Home
    Forum
    Build Blogs
    Media Gallery
    Boat Clubs & Lakes
    Events
    Boat Harbour
    How-To Articles
    Plans & Docs
    Useful Links

Followers
    Night Watch
    by RNinMunich ๐Ÿ‡ฉ๐Ÿ‡ช ( Fleet Admiral)
    ๐Ÿ“ฃ

Click To
    Follow
    857 Posts 856 Replies 56 Photos 967 Likes
    ( Newest Posts Shown First )
    Nerys
    Admiral
    ๐Ÿ“ Night Watch
    Flag
    Online: 4 seconds ago
    ๐Ÿ˜Š View Profile
    ๐Ÿ’ฌ Send PM
    Hi Cash,

I appreciate your concern and thank you for warning me of the Oklahoma insurgence. I do not think, as far as I can envisage, any interference from that source unless they have influence in the great Indian sub continent as this is where the attack originated, however, I will heed the warning. I wish you all good luck in your drive to subdue this pestilence from across the river. May Lt. Errol lead your forces to maintaining control of the situation once and for all.

Best wishes, Nerys
    When the winds before the rain, soon you may make sail again, but when the rain's before the wind, tops'l sheets and halyards mind
    Nerys
    Admiral
    ๐Ÿ“ Night Watch
    Flag
    ๐Ÿ˜Š View Profile
    ๐Ÿ’ฌ Send PM
    My dear Fleet,
    Thank you for your concern over my recent unwelcome experience. I think I am quite capable of carrying out what necessary duties that are practical in our locked down lands.
    I do however think that we might resume our Bristol Channel patrols. Sea airs are going to blow any covid away. Gatherings of 30 are allowed for outdoor activities, so I cannot see us being criticised for such activities. Frankly, I am longing to get afloat again and you can take that to mean both in reality and the reality of the MBN.
    Once the NAAFI wagon is complete, we will show photos of the finished article. One of the next jobs for Alice is installing the communications equipment.
    I must admit my health is far from what I would like, I am very weak when it comes to moving around or doing anything, but I shall carry on with my duties and a limited amount of boat building as long as I can.

Goodnight my good friend, I am just having a cup of tea and as it is only a little after 3am will then start fitting the foresail to MBNS 'Yantlet'.

All good wishes,

Nerys
    When the winds before the rain, soon you may make sail again, but when the rain's before the wind, tops'l sheets and halyards mind
    Cashrc
    Captain
    ๐Ÿ“ Night Watch
    Flag
    Online: 9 hours ago
    ๐Ÿ˜Š View Profile
    ๐Ÿ’ฌ Send PM
    Hello Nerys. Be advised that the Signal Intelligence branch of the Texas Navy intercepted some encrypted communications from the Oklahoma Rabbit Reserve, some snippets taken seem to suggest that they have some folks who are sympathetic to their cause abroad. You might keep an eye on that one nurse, make sure she doesnโ€™t have an over attachment to carrots.
    Seriously, Iโ€™m glad youโ€™re ok. I wouldnโ€™t be happy either, and Iโ€™m pretty sure they would hear me growling down the street!!
    Cash
    RNinMunich
    Fleet Admiral
    ๐Ÿ“ Night Watch
    Flag
    Online: 4 days ago
    ๐Ÿ˜Š View Profile
    ๐Ÿ’ฌ Send PM
    My word my dear Admiral Nerys!! ๐Ÿ˜ฎ
    No more scares like that if you please, bad for this old Fleet Admirals ticker!
    Do you wish us to send a Marines Detachment over or do you prefer that your own MB-NCIS Dept. cover it?
    Trust you are recovered from your regrettable experience and able to resume command of UK SW and Norwegian and Barents Sea areas.
    If necessary Vice Admiral Colin H shall assume your duties for the SW-UK Command during your recuperation. Operations in the Norwegian & Barents Seas are herewith suspended until your full recovery. Units on operations in those areas shall be recalled to Base in Barry or 'quarantined' in Norwegian ports at your discretion Admiral.
    Extra curricular, Goodwill ๐Ÿ˜‰, visit to Colinland approved. My best regards and respects to the Vice Admiral.
    Following reports on the progress of the mobile C2/Provisions Centre with great interest.
    Suggest (not quite an order๐Ÿ˜) that you upload Build Specifications to the MB_Navy site for archiving and prospective use in other MBN Commands.
    BRAVO ZULU Admiral and Hon. Commodore Alice ๐Ÿ‘
    Activity in the Mรผnchen MBN Command is also subdued partly due to Covid restrictions, curfew from 2200 to 0500 ๐Ÿ™„, but also due to ongoing negotiations with the BRD Government concerning the continued operation of the RN in Munich Detachment as a consequence of BREXIT! There is bureaucracy, more bureaucracy and German bureaucracy!!
    Fare ye well Admiral ๐Ÿคž
    FLEET// ๐Ÿ˜Ž
    Bureaucracy 'a system of government in which most of the important decisions are taken by state officials rather than by elected representatives.' Nuff said, G'night all! ๐Ÿ˜ด๐Ÿ’ค๐Ÿ’ค
    Young at heart ๐Ÿ˜‰ Slightly older in other places.;-/ Cheers Doug
    Newby7
    Vice Admiral
    ๐Ÿ“ Night Watch
    Flag
    Online: 9 minutes ago
    ๐Ÿ˜Š View Profile
    ๐Ÿ’ฌ Send PM
    Nerys Holly smokes good thing there were three of them, Glad your all right.
    Rick
    Nerys
    Admiral
    ๐Ÿ“ Night Watch
    Flag
    ๐Ÿ˜Š View Profile
    ๐Ÿ’ฌ Send PM
    `Dear Fleet,
    How nice to hear from you. I seem to have completely taken over the night watch, and just have a an hour or two of sleep at odd times during the day. At 5-30 this morning, I was sewing rings onto the luff of the foresail on our latest sail training vessel.Not a lot is happening in this command, Covid has certainly had an effect, but we can now make voyages over the border into England which means the occasional trip to Colin land, a most pleasant place to visit. Perhaps I should report an attempt at assassination last Saturday night. Sitting unhappily on my Dyalisis chair, I suddenly found blood pouring out of one of the tubes connecting me to the machine, Luckily there were three nurses within sight who quickly came to the rescue. It appears that the nurse connecting me up, did not tighten the plastic connector correctly when 'putting me on', and the pipe jumped off, consequently I lost about a pint of blood in less than a minute. I was not happy.
    Work continues apace on the command and control NAAFI wagon. Alice is working hard on the electrics and she is hoping that she will be finished enough to allow us a couple of days cruising in about three weeks time.
    Do I still hold command of the Arctic and Lofoten sea areas?
    Our best wishes to you and Gisela.
    Admiral Nerys and Hon. Commodore Alice.
    RNinMunich
    Fleet Admiral
    ๐Ÿ“ Night Watch
    Flag
    Online: 4 days ago
    ๐Ÿ˜Š View Profile
    ๐Ÿ’ฌ Send PM
    FLEET TRANSMISSION TO.-
    Admiral Nerys, Commander In Chief South Western (UK) Regional Command.
    CLASS: OPEN.
    My dear Admiral,
    It's now well past 0400 here in the Munich Command Centre, and 0300 ZULU in your command.
    High time that we handed over to our local commanders of the Night Watch and were in bed!!๐Ÿ˜‰ Sleep tight. And don't let the bed bugs bite!
    (If they do give your Supply Officer a kick in the U No where with my compliments ๐Ÿ˜)

We are monitoring closely the Lockdown Rules, and partial relaxation thereof, in our various command areas and commensurate changes to Standing Orders will be issued shortly.
    Until further notice existing orders ref. Citadel Lockdown on board and testing of all crew / yard workers coming aboard remain in force.
    Best regards to you Admiral and to the Right Hon. Commodore Alice.
    FLEET// ๐Ÿ˜Ž
    END OF TRANSMISSION:
    Young at heart ๐Ÿ˜‰ Slightly older in other places.;-/ Cheers Doug
    Nerys
    Admiral
    ๐Ÿ“ Night Watch
    Flag
    ๐Ÿ˜Š View Profile
    ๐Ÿ’ฌ Send PM
    My greetings across the ocean - Lt.Errol Cat, pleased to see that you have resumed active patrols in an attempt to hit the Oklahoma rabbits on their home turf. Enjoy the R & R next week and stock up on all the treats you deserve.

Cheers, Nerys
    Cashrc
    Captain
    ๐Ÿ“ Night Watch
    Flag
    Online: 9 hours ago
    ๐Ÿ˜Š View Profile
    ๐Ÿ’ฌ Send PM
    Flash traffic....message as follows:
    From LT Errol Cat, Texas Navy, Feline Division:
    โ€Meow, meow, meow, purr,purr, hisss....caterwaul, meow, meow meowโ€
    Translation follows....
    โ€œHave assumed temporary command of โ€œCottonmouthโ€, the PT of the Texas Navy. Have just started patrols of Lake Texoma. No contact yet with Oklahoma Rabbits of either their regular navy nor their Reserves. However, intel indicates they may try to deploy Covid laced barbecue on the Texas side of Texoma. Will investigate further. Boat will lay up next week to take on provisions and supplies, including Shiner beer for the crew and my weekly catnip ration. Will transmit our findings soonโ€
    Transmission ends
    Nerys
    Admiral
    ๐Ÿ“ Night Watch
    Flag
    ๐Ÿ˜Š View Profile
    ๐Ÿ’ฌ Send PM
    I doubt if they still have Beriozka shops in Russia any longer, I do have lasting memories of them in Moscow and Leningrad. There was a big one at the river end of Red Square if I remember correctly as well as in most hotels. They died out long ago in Romania, chiefly remembered there as a source of illegal money exchanges and a place to buy coffee to give to friendly Romanians, Oh! the tales of the Dollar shops, I could go on for hours. However, I digress Fleet, your message re vodka has been received and fully understood.

Cheers, Nerys
    Show 847 More Posts

About This Website
    Terms of Service
    Privacy Policy
    Cookies used in this website are gluten free, wheat free and dairy free. By using this website you agree to our use of cookies. More Info