• Domain Fees
  • Security Certificates
  • iOS & Android App Fees
  • Website Hosting
  • Fast Servers
  • Data Backups
  • Upkeep & Maintenance
  • Administration Costs

Without your support the website wouldn't be what it is today.

Please consider donating towards these fees to help keep us afloat.

Read more

All donations are securely managed through PayPal. Amounts donated are not published online.

Many thanks for your kind support
  • Join Us On Social Media!
    Model Boats Website
    Model Boats Website
    Home
    Forum
    Build Blogs
    Media Gallery
    Boat Clubs & Lakes
    Events
    Boat Harbour
    How-To Articles
    Plans & Docs
    Useful Links

Followers
    WANTED - Precedent Fairey Huntsman Plan/parts diagrams needed to make repairs and corrections.
    by Madwelshman πŸ‡¬πŸ‡§ ( Chief Petty Officer 2nd Class)
    πŸ“£

Click To
    Follow
    45 Posts 44 Replies 21 Photos 71 Likes
    ( Newest Posts Shown First )
    jbkiwi
    Admiral
    πŸ“ WANTED - Precedent Fairey Huntsman Plan/parts diagrams needed to make repairs and corrections.
    Flag
    Online: 4 hours ago
    😊 View Profile
    πŸ’¬ Send PM
    Assuming Santa will be late this year Colin, or is the sleigh out of the panel shop?πŸ˜‚ Be a bit hard finding replacement skilled reindeer at this late date😁!

JB
    Madwelshman
    Chief Petty Officer 2nd Class
    πŸ“ WANTED - Precedent Fairey Huntsman Plan/parts diagrams needed to make repairs and corrections.
    Flag
    😊 View Profile
    πŸ’¬ Send PM
    To be fair, I would have been very surprised if you hadn't been aware of the Aerokits version.
    I am looking forward to seeing yet another different version of Swordsman one day.

Will
    Precedent Perkasa MTB 49 1/2" Precedent Fairey Huntsman 46" Veron Fairey Huntsman 28 42" Precedent Fairey Huntsman 36" Aerokits Sea Commander 34" Aerokits Sea Rover 29 1/2" SLEC Fairey Huntress 23"
    zooma
    Master Seaman
    Flag
    Online: 5 hours ago
    😊 View Profile
    πŸ’¬ Send PM
    Hi Will,

Yes, I am aware that Aerokits made a Swordsman as it was the first ever model boat kit that I made back in the 1960's.

I am currently making two more of them from the Aerokits plans - one as per kit and one with the aft cabin (not a Super Swordsman with the full Huntsman 31 type cabin).

Bob.
    Madwelshman
    Flag
    😊 View Profile
    πŸ’¬ Send PM
    There are so many different models and varients of Faireys that could be built aren't there.
    Where to stopis the question 😁

Will
    Precedent Perkasa MTB 49 1/2" Precedent Fairey Huntsman 46" Veron Fairey Huntsman 28 42" Precedent Fairey Huntsman 36" Aerokits Sea Commander 34" Aerokits Sea Rover 29 1/2" SLEC Fairey Huntress 23"
    zooma
    Master Seaman
    Flag
    😊 View Profile
    πŸ’¬ Send PM
    Hi Will,

Your uncles Sou Too was one of the three different variants that could be had with the standard 33ft hull.

Maybe (one day) I will get the time to make all three variants!

Bob
    zooma
    Master Seaman
    Flag
    😊 View Profile
    πŸ’¬ Send PM
    The rear cabin variant of the Swordsman, has its cabin top sitting in-between the cabin sides (combings) unlike the Super Swordsman that has a high cabin top like the Huntsman 31.

The Super Swordsman could also be ordered with two different lengths of longer hull too !

Bob.
    Madwelshman
    Flag
    😊 View Profile
    πŸ’¬ Send PM
    Bob, my Uncles 'Sou Too', was an open cockpit Swordsman.
    zooma
    Master Seaman
    Flag
    😊 View Profile
    πŸ’¬ Send PM
    Hi Will,

I may make a Super-Swordsman in the future - but there are three types of 33ft Swordsman that are not Super Swordsman.

The raised cab type is like Tireui, the low cab type is as modelled in the Aerokits kit and there is also an open cockpit as well.

Bob.
    Colin H
    Rear Admiral
    Flag
    Online: 10 seconds ago
    😊 View Profile
    πŸ’¬ Send PM
    Stephen, it is android 10, with the latest updates.
    Cheers Colin.
    Fair winds and calm waters, COLIN.
    Madwelshman
    Flag
    😊 View Profile
    πŸ’¬ Send PM
    No need to apologise Colin.
    Identifying models can be a bit of a mystery sometimes.
    When you said Aerokits, as Bob said, they didn't do a Huntsman, but I knew they did a Swordsman.
    My avatar/profile picture is a Swordsman 33 that my Uncle used to own, called Sou Too. He owned an aft cabin Huntsman 31 before that, called Sou.

Regards
    Will
    Show 35 More Posts

About This Website
    Terms of Service
    Privacy Policy
    Cookies used in this website are gluten free, wheat free and dairy free. By using this website you agree to our use of cookies. More Info